1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash and bake large baking potatoes for one hour or until tender.
- Peel and cube red bliss potatoes, boil until tender. Drain and dump into large mixing bow
- Once baked potatoes are done, remove from oven, and slice lengthwise in half.
- Carefully scoop out potato without damaging out skins. Put skins aside on cookie sheet, and increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Combine scooped potato with boiled red bliss potatoes. Combine remaining ingredients, adjust seasonings to taste.
- Mix well on high speed, potatoes should be on stiff side. Scoop blended mixture into the potato skins (pile it high!). You may also use a pastry bag or cookie press.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top, and skins are slightly crisp on edges.
- Top with melted butter, cheese and bacon. Serve immediately.