Triple Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stir all dry ingredients, except chocolate chips and walnuts, together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk all wet ingredients in a separate large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Slowly add dry picture, 1/2 cup at a time to wet mixture.
- Whisk until smooth and all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon muffin mixture into 24 greased or lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffins comes out clean.