8 hours and 10 minutes
- Place brisket on baking pan. Season brisket on all sides with Rub to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high. Turn burner on 1 side to medium-high. Turn off burner(s) on other side. Place foil pan under grates on unlit side of grill to catch drippings. Place beef, fat-side up, on unlit side of grill. Close grill.
- Grill 6 to 7 hours until internal temperature of thickest part of beef is 175°F to 180°F. Gently move and turn brisket every 2 to 3 hours. Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil.
- Return beef to grill, placing it back on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer until internal temperature is 190°F.
- Remove beef from grill. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Slice and serve with warm pan juices, if desired.