- Heat oven to 425°. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On lightly floured work surface, roll and stretch pizza dough into 11x14-inch rectangle.
- Layer pepperoni, Provolone cheese, salami, ham and mozzarella cheese across lower third of the dough rectangle. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon parsley and crushed red pepper.
- Starting with the long edge, roll up jelly-roll style, tucking ends as you roll. Place seam-side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- With sharp knife, make 4 to 5 diagonal slashes down center of roll. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve with marinara sauce.