15 minutes plus refrigerating
- Divide cheese mixture into 3 different-size balls (1 small, 1 medium and 1 large). Coat with Parmesan. Arrange in line on serving plate to resemble a snowman lying down. (Largest ball should be at bottom of plate for the snowman's base, and the smallest ball should be at the top for the snowman's head.)
- Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble photo.
- Yule Log: Prepare cheese mixture as directed; divide in half. Roll each half into log. Roll in chopped PLANTERS Cashews and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley to resemble yule logs.
- Decorated Christmas Tree: Prepare cheese mixture as directed; drop by tablespoonfuls into triangular shape on small platter; smooth top with spatula to resemble Christmas tree shape. Add a few pretzel sticks for the tree trunk and chopped red, green and yellow peppers for the ornaments.
- Truffles: Prepare cheese mixture as directed; shape into 1/2-inch balls. Roll in KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, ground PLANTERS Pecans, dry bread crumbs or chopped fresh parsley.
- Wreath: Prepare cheese mixture as directed; drop by tablespoonfuls around drinking glass on serving plate. Smooth top with spatula; remove glass. Garnish with finely chopped fresh parsley and red peppers to resemble Christmas wreath.
2 tbsp. each
View all nutritional information
Calories 110, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 180mg, Protein 5g
|Serving Size||2 tbsp. each|