Sizzling NY Strip Steaks
- In a small bowl, combine steak sauce, thyme, pepper and cayenne.
- Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt. Spoon about 2 teaspoons steak sauce mixture over one side of each steak.
- Place steaks, sauce side down, on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Brush steaks with remaining sauce, and turn over.
- Continue to grill 4 to 6 minutes or until the steaks reach 145°F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.