25 minutes plus standing
1 hour 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place turkey on 1 side of rimmed baking pan. In small bowl, whisk 1 garlic clove, 1 tablespoon oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and thyme; rub over turkey. Roast turkey 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, gently mix egg, bread, broth, onion, celery, sage, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, remaining 1 garlic clove and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In medium bowl, toss potato, cinnamon, 1/2 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Transfer turkey breast to large plate; spread bread mixture on 1 side of pan where turkey was roasted and top with turkey breast. Spread potato mixture on pan opposite turkey; roast 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss green beans, mushrooms, remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Remove pan from oven; push potato mixture to upper part of pan. Spread green bean mixture below potato mixture; roast 15 minutes. Sprinkle potato mixture with pecans and cranberries; roast 10 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165° and vegetables are tender. Let turkey stand 5 minutes before slicing. Makes about 3 cups stuffing, 2 cups potato mixture and 2 cups green bean mixture.