- Pumpkin Spiced and Iced Cookies offer the moistness of pumpkin pie with the chocolatey sweetness of chocolate chips. Try these for a Halloween party or a children's dessert at Thanksgiving.
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease baking sheets.
- COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle or spread with Vanilla Glaze.
- FOR VANILLA GLAZE: COMBINE 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well.
View all nutritional information
Calories 110, Calories Fat 60, Total Fat 6G, Saturated Fat 3G, Cholesterol 15MG, Sodium 60MG, Carbohydrate 13G, Protein 1G