- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with foil. Set aside.
- Rinse potatoes and place in microwave, on high, for 3 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from microwave and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice potatoes in half, lengthwise. With a teaspoon, scoop out center of each potato to make a boat.
- Fill each potato boat with ⅛ teaspoon minced garlic, ¼ teaspoon pesto, 1 teaspoon mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of pepperoni.
- Place potato skins on sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.