1 hour, 50 minutes
2 hours, 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a knife is easily inserted into the potatoes. Remove from oven; let cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 325Â°F.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a Dutch oven. Add onion, apple and thyme; cook and stir until onion is tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Remove and discard skin from potatoes; add potato to onion mixture. Using an electric hand-mixer, mash or beat to mash lightly. Add eggs, orange zest, orange juice and broth; mix well. Spread in baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine pecans, brown sugar, breadcrumbs, and freshly ground pepper to taste; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over potato mixture. Cover loosely with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until topping is light golden.
- Remove from oven; top with marshmallows. Return to oven and bake 5 to 8 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and light golden. Serve hot or warm.
View all nutritional information
Calories 186, Calories Fat 76, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 43mg, Sodium 162mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 2g
|Calories (fat) extra||41|
|Total Fat (extra)||13|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||12|
|Vitamin A (extra)||152|
|Vitamin C (extra)||14|