30 minutes plus refrigerating
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in chocolate; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- How to Easily Dip Balls: To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
- Size-Wise: These seasonal cookie balls have built-in portion control and can be enjoyed on occasion.
- Variation: Sprinkle cookie balls with colored sugar or sprinkles instead of decorating with the Mini OREO Cookies and decorating icing.
View all nutritional information
Calories 100, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Carbohydrate 12g, Protein 1g