- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add red onion, red bell pepper, olives salt, greek seasoning, and pepper. Stir in feta.
- Spoon by 1/3 cup amounts into a large muffin tin coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Freeze option: Cool muffins. Cover and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets and freeze until firm. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags. To reheat, place in a microwave and cook on high for 45 to 60 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 muffin|