- Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
- In a large sauté pan, add oil and turn heat to medium-high. Carefully brown meatballs on all sides.
- Remove meatballs from pan and pour off excess fat.
- Sauté the zucchini noodles in avocado oil until translucent for one minute. Place into serving bowl and set aside.
- Add back into the pan diced tomato, garlic, parsley and chili flakes. Sauté quickly and finish with tomato bisque and the meatballs.
- Place pan into preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes uncovered. Internal temperature should read 165º F.
- Spoon meatballs and sauce over zoodles. Garnish with parmesan cheese.