30 min. plus marinating
- Chop enough mango to measure 1/3 cup; place in blender. Add dressing; blend until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cook chicken in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Cool slightly. Slice chicken; chop remaining mango.
- Toss spinach with strawberries, chopped mangos, onions and 1/4 cup of the remaining dressing mixture; spoon onto 4 plates. Fan 1 chicken breast over each salad. Top with remaining dressing mixture and nuts.
- How to Cut Mangos: Cut each mango in half, just clearing the long flat seed. Score the flesh into squares of desired size, being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin. Press the skin so the cut fruit pops outward, then cut the cubes from the skin to remove.
- Make Ahead: Chicken can be marinated in mango mixture up to 8 hours before cooking as directed.
- Note: Use a small food processor to purée the mango instead of the blender.
- Nutrition Bonus: In addition to being rich in vitamin A, the spinach also teams up with the mango to provide an excellent source of vitamin in this low-calorie, low-fat and low-sodium main-dish salad.
View all nutritional information
Calories 260, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 320mg, Carbohydrate 18g, Protein 29g