- For the cucumber salsa, in a medium bowl combine cucumber, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic and 2 teaspoons of the lime juice. Season with salt; mix well and set aside.
- Cut fillets crosswise into strips 1-inch wide. Place in a shallow dish and sprinkle with remaining 4 teaspoons lime juice; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1/2-inch vegetable oil to 365°F. Place fish-fry mix in a large resealable plastic bag. Place fish strips in bag; seal bag. Shake bag to coat fish evenly. Discard any remaining fry mix.
- Working in batches, cook fish strips in hot oil 2 to 3 minutes per side or until light golden brown. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Place fish strips on half of each tortilla. Top with cucumber salsa, shredded lettuce, cheese and sour cream. Fold tortilla over filling, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 244, Calories Fat 77, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 53mg, Sodium 587mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 16g
|Calories (fat) extra||32|
|Total Fat (extra)||13|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||6|
|Vitamin A (extra)||5|
|Vitamin C (extra)||9|