- FOR CRUST: COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in medium bowl. Combine almond milk, oil, water and lemon juice in small bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture; stir until combined.
- ROLL out dough on lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin to an 11-inch circle. Transfer to 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Crimp edges as desired.
- FOR FILLING: MIX sugar, tapioca flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in large bowl. Stir in almond milk, pumpkin and vanilla extract until combined.
- POUR into unbaked pie crust.
- BAKE in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for an additional 35 to 45 minutes until center is set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with Coconut Whipped Cream, if desired.