- HEAT grill to medium - high heat.
- SHAPE meat into 8 (1/4 - inch thick) patties. Top each of 4 patties with 4 Singles pieces; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- GRILL burgers and onions 6 to 7 min. on each side or until burgers are done (160ºF) and onions are tender.
- FILL buns with burgers, onions and remaining ingredients.
- Note: To prevent the onion slices from separating onto rings when grilling them, thread slices onto 2 parallel skewers before grilling as directed.
- Note: It's best to let these delicious burgers stand 3 to 4 min. before sinking your teeth into them.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 cup VELVEETA® Cheddar Shredded Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product for the KRAFT Singles, filling each stuffed burger with 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
View all nutritional information
Calories 830, Total Fat 16g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 550mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 30g