- First, grab a sweet potato, salt, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice, a drizzle of oil.
- Peel and slice your sweet potatoes into 1/4" slices.
- Use a mini paring knife to carve jack-o-lantern faces into your sweet potato slices.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, salt, and sugar.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until your sweet potatoes tenderize and turn into roasted sweet potato fries!
- Serve as soon as they've cooled down a bit. Your kiddos will love this spooky side.