- Combine 1 cup of the salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce and fennel seed in bowl. Trim fat from steak; cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in resealable plastic bag set in shallow dish. Pour salad dressing mixture over steak. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- In large bowl toss together salad greens and 1/2 cup of the Italian salad dressing. Arrange on 4 serving plates; set aside.
- In small bowl stir together remaining 1/2 cup salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Cut bread into 1- to 1 1/4-inch pieces and thread onto 4 long metal skewers. Generously brush bread skewers with salad dressing-cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Drain steak; discard marinade. Thread steak pieces onto 4 more long metal skewers. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium direct heat. Grill steak skewers, uncovered, 10 to 14 minutes or until meat is desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. Add bread skewers to grill during last 4 to 5 minutes of grilling time. Grill until lightly toasted, turning frequently.
- Remove meat and bread from skewers and add to salad on plates.
View all nutritional information
Calories 212, Calories Fat 38, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 36mg, Sodium 662mg, Carbohydrate 23g, Protein 17g
|Calories (fat) extra||18|
|Total Fat (extra)||7|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||8|
|Vitamin A (extra)||21|