- For the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Grill peppers, covered, 10 minutes or until peppers look blistered, turning occasionally.
- Brush pitas with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill 2 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
- Place peppers in a large resealable plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel peppers and cut in half. Remove and discard seeds. Coarsely chop or slice peppers.
- Place 1 pita on each plate. Top evenly with salad greens, peppers and olives. Drizzle with dressing, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 277, Calories Fat 81, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 406mg, Carbohydrate 43g, Protein 7g
|Calories (fat) extra||29|
|Total Fat (extra)||14|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||6|
|Vitamin A (extra)||65|
|Vitamin C (extra)||231|