1 hr 30 min
- Mix 1/4 cup hot sauce and honey in large bowl until blended. Add wing pieces; toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Remove wings from marinade; discard marinade. Place cracker crumbs in 9-inch pie plate. Add wing pieces, 1 at a time, to crumbs; turn to evenly coat. Place on foil-covered baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until done. Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise and remaining hot sauce until blended.
- Serve wing pieces with the mayonnaise mixture.
- SUBSTITUTE Prepare using original RITZ Crackers.
- MAKE IT EASY Save time by preparing with 24 pre-split chicken wing drummettes.
View all nutritional information
Calories 270, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 410mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Protein 10g