25 min. plus refrigerating
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with whisk until creamy. Gradually whisk in gelatin until blended. Place bowl in larger bowl filled with ice water. Let stand 5 to 8 min. or until gelatin is thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Reserve 4 large strawberries for garnish; chop remaining berries. Stir 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP into gelatin mixture, then chopped strawberries. Refrigerate 20 min. or until thick enough to mound; pour into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Spread remaining COOL WHIP to within 1 inch of edge of pie. Cut reserved strawberries in half, leaving on green leaf tops; use to garnish pie.
- Size-Wise: This creamy fruit pie is sure to be a hit when you share it at your next party or family gathering.
- How to Thaw COOL WHIP Whipped Topping: The best way to thaw frozen COOL WHIP Whipped Topping is in its container in the refrigerator. Depending on the size tub you have, the thawing time varies. Recommended thawing times are: 8-oz. tub - 4 hours; 12-oz. tub - 5 hours; 16-oz. tub - 6 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the microwave.
- How to Wash Fresh Berries: Add fresh berries to colander, then gently rinse with a cold water spray just before using. Place rinsed berries on paper towels to dry.
View all nutritional information
Calories 320, Total Fat 18g, Saturated Fat 12g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 250mg, Carbohydrate 37g, Protein 3g