- Place olive oil in a medium-sized pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until almost translucent about 4–5 minutes.
- Add chicken breast, roasted peppers, basil, thyme, garlic and tomato sauce. Stir until in-gredients are completely coated with sauce.
- Simmer 10–15 minutes or until, sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through (165 F. internal temperature).
- Spoon one quarter of Sabra Classic Hummus onto each serving bowl. Swirl the hummus, using the back of the spoon, to create a bowl of hummus inside of the serving bowl.
- Ladle chicken and roasted pepper mixture into the hummus bowl. Serve warm.
- Garnish with optional garnishes, as desired.