- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Use serrated knife to make vertical cuts, 1 inch apart, in top of bread loaf, being careful to not cut through to bottom of loaf. Turn bread 1/4 turn; repeat cuts.
- Cut each cheese slice into thirds; press into cuts in bread along with the bacon. Place loaf on large sheet of foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over bread. Wrap bread with foil; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, unwrapping bread after 15 min.
- * Size-Wise: Enjoy this warm, cheesy bread but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- * Cheesy Chili Bread Pulls: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Pepper Jack Cheese Slices with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, and substituting 1 drained can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles for the crumbled cooked bacon, and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro for the green onions.
- * Cheesy Bruschetta Bread Pulls: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Monterey Jack Cheese Slices with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, and substituting 1 chopped seeded tomato for the crumbled cooked bacon, and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil for the green onions.
View all nutritional information
Calories 120 calories, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 230mg, Carbohydrate 11g, Protein 5g
|Sugars||less than 1g|