Cereal Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls
- Add the warm (almost hot) water to a large mixing bowl and stir in the yeast. Let set for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Add the cake mix, salt, vanilla and bread flour and knead for 2 minutes.
- Cover with saran wrap and let rise for at least an hour.
- Punch the dough down and divide into 3.
- Place back in the bowl and let rise a second time, approximately an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the filling ingredients and set aside.
- Grease and flour 2 9×13″ casserole pans and set aside.
- Flour a large surface (like your counter or a cutting board) and roll out to the dough to ½” thickness in a rectangle.
- Spread the filling all over the dough and then roll from one long side to the other.
- Mark 2″ indentations on the cinnamon roll “log” and then cut.
- Place the cut cinnamon buns in the greased casserole dishes and let rise one final time, approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and then bake each casserole tray for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, prepare the frosting by combining the butter, cream cheese, vanilla and 3 cups of the powdered sugar.
- Add in a couple Tablespoons of milk and then adjust as needed with either more milk or sugar.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting, feel free to add some extra PEBBLES™ for crunch!