Breakfast Cinnamon Cookie
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, trail mix, oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, heat the coconut oil for 5-10 seconds or until the coconut oil is just melted.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs to the melted coconut oil. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and combine well. Mixture will be crumbly but will hold together when pressed together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Take rounded spoonfuls of cookie dough (about 1.5” diameter) and press together slightly between wet hands. Place onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 325˚F for 12-14 minutes or just until cookies start to lightly brown. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes and transfer to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- Store in a sealed container.