BRACH’S® Speckled Jelly Bird Egg Fudge
- Line a 9x9 inch or 8x8 inch pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, then stir.
- Heat an additional 30 seconds, stirring after, and continuing until mixture is just melted together and almost smooth (if you want some white chocolate chips to remain) or smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, food coloring and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Spread fudge in prepared pan. Sprinkle with BRACH’S® Speckled Jelly Bird Eggs and sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for two hours.
- Slice into 2-inch squares. Store tightly covered.