- Sprinkle steaks evenly with garlic pepper. Cover and set aside.
- Preheat grill to high direct heat (400°F to 450°F). Meanwhile, blend butter, tarragon and Worcestershire in small bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Combine onion and garlic on one end of a 12x6-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil. Fold foil over to enclose onion mixture, forming a 6-inch square package; crimp to seal loosely.
- Place steaks and foil packet on grill. Grill steak, covered, 4 to 6 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Remove foil packet after 5 minutes. Open packet and cool slightly.
- Remove steaks from grill. Stir onion mixture into butter mixture. Serve steaks topped with butter.
View all nutritional information
Calories 601, Calories Fat 0, Total Fat 35g, Saturated Fat 16g, Cholesterol 203mg, Sodium 379mg, Carbohydrate 1g, Protein 65g
|Total Fat (extra)||55|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||81|
|Vitamin A (extra)||9|
|Vitamin C (extra)||1|