8 hours 35 minutes
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add next 7 ingredients; stir. Cook until vegetables are tender and seasonings are aromatic, about 10 min.
- Add turkey and sausage; break meat up with the back of a wooden spoon. Cook until no longer pink, about 4 min. Stir in beer and scrape up any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add to large slow cooker. Stir in beans, tomatoes and barbecue sauce. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 hours (or on HIGH 5 hours).
- Top chili with sour cream and cheddar. Serve with the crackers.
- Special Extra: Top with sliced green onions just before serving.
- Game Day Tip: This is a great Game Day chili that can be prepared the day before and will feed a big crowd. Use any leftovers to top baked potatoes and cooked OSCAR MAYER Wieners.