Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
- Slice 2 bananas and line the bottom of the crust with banana slices.
- Scoop out strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate ice cream into the pie crust, alternating them.
- Use spoonfuls of ice cream to fill the spots between the scoops.
- Cover with saran wrap. Quickly and gently press down to even out the ice cream and place it back in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Dice banana and strawberries and set aside.
- Fill a piping bag fitted with a 1M frosting tip with whipped topping.
- Quickly frost frozen pie with whipped topping all over the top.
- Spread diced banana and strawberries over the frosting and drizzle generously with hot fudge topping. (If you're planning on keeping it in the freezer until ready to serve, you can frost it but don't add fruit and hot fudge topping until right before serving.)
You can serve immediately or place back into the freezer, covered gently with saran wrap.