2 hours 30 min.
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix dressing, syrup and mustard. Place ham, fat-side up, in roasting pan. Diagonally score ham; cover with foil. Bake 1 hour.
- Remove foil. Brush ham with one-third of the glaze. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until heated through (140ºF), brushing with remaining glaze every 20 min. Meanwhile, toss parsnips and carrots with oil in large shallow pan. Add to oven with ham the last 45 min. of the ham baking time, turning vegetables every time ham is brushed with glaze.
- Remove ham from oven; transfer to cutting board. Tent with foil; let stand 15 min. Meanwhile, increase oven temperature to 425ºF. Continue to roast vegetables 15 min., turning every 5 min. Serve with ham.
- How to Score a Ham: Using a sharp knife, make 1/4-inch-deep parallel cuts, about 1 inch apart, in top surface of ham. Make additional scores at right angles to form diamond shapes.
- Creative Leftovers: After carving the ham, reserve the bone for making green pea or another favorite soup.
View all nutritional information
Calories 270, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 1510mg, Carbohydrate 15g, Protein 20g