1 hour 15 mintues
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in large microwavable bowl, mix cheese cubes, 1 cup of the shredded cheese and the milk. Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes; stir, then microwave in 30-second intervals until cheese melts and mixture is easily stirred smooth.
- Gently stir pasta into cheese sauce. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce, green chiles, butter and taco seasoning mix. Spoon over pasta mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until bubbling at edges (165°F in center). Top with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with green onions. Serve with remaining ingredients.