Avocado Deviled Eggs With Bacon
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and fill with
enough cool water to cover the eggs by an
inch or two.
- Place the pan over high heat. Once the water
reaches a boil, remove the pan from heat,
cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Tap the eggs gently against the counter to
crack the shell in a few places, then submerge
in ice water for at least 1 minute. Peel the
eggs. This lets water get between the egg and
- Slice the eggs in half-length wise.
Gently remove the yolks from the egg whites,
and mash the yolks in a bowl with a fork until
- Measure 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and
add the avocado into the bowl with the yolks.
Mix and mash the filling until smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use a spatula to scoop all the filling into a
plastic bag or piping bag. Pipe the filling into
the cup of each eggs. Not too much now!
Garnish the eggs with chopped bacon.