Enjoy one of the most popular holiday dishes. Mom's apple pie! This tasty twist on the ole' favorite is topped with a wholesome layer of crunchy walnut crumbs. Equally pleasing served warm or room temperature! - But my favorite is a' la mode!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pie crust on baking sheet. Evenly spread apple pie filling into crust; set aside
- Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with fork until mixture is of size coarse crumbs.
- Stir in walnuts; evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Then cool slightly on wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature and, if desired, with Breyers® Ice Cream.
View all nutritional information
Calories 620, Calories Fat 300, Total Fat 34g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 290mg, Carbohydrate 77g, Protein 7g
|Serving Size||1 serving|