- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 11x7x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed, beat sugar, brown sugar and apple pie spice in a large bowl until mixed well. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the mixture to a small bowl; set aside.
- Add butter to mixing bowl and beat until mixed well. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to egg mixture, beating until well-blended. Fold in apple, toffee and (if desired) pecans. Pour evenly into baking pan. Sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until top is deep golden brown and a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely. Cut into 15 squares to serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 224, Calories Fat 85, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 229mg, Carbohydrate 33g, Protein 2g
|Calories (fat) extra||38|
|Total Fat (extra)||15|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||27|