- Combine lemon pepper and oregano; set aside. Stir chili flakes into heated molé sauce.
- In a heavy nonstick skillet, sear tomato slices on both sides until slightly blackened. Cool slightly; coarsely chop, drain and set aside in small bowl.
- Wipe out pan. Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Cod under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of cod with oil. Place cod in heated skillet and cook, uncovered, about 3 to 4 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep fish from sticking.
- Turn fillets over and season with lemon pepper and oregano. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium. Cook an additional 6 to 8 minutes for frozen cod or 3 to 4 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout. Remove from heat; break into large chunks.
- To serve, line tortillas with lettuce. Divide cod and tomatoes between tortillas. Top with 2 tablespoons molé sauce and 1 heaping tablespoon crema.