3 ingredient Oreo Valentine Truffles
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Crush whole Oreo cookies with the filling into really fine crumbs and combine it with softened cream cheese.
You can do this by hand, mix it with a back of a spoon, or use a mixer with paddle attachment.
- Once evenly mixed, transfer the mixture onto the parchment and spread it in an even layer about ½ inch thick (or more, depending how large your cookie cutter is).
- Put the tray in the freezer until the mixture is hardened enough for cutting into shapes. (30 to 45 minutes)
- cut out the truffles with a heart shaped cookie cutter, and place them back in the freezer for another 20 - 30 minutes until frozen. They will need to be solid for dipping in the chocolate.
- Line another tray with paper and take a few hearts from the freezer. Dip them into the chocolate with a fork and let the excess chocolate run off. Re-cool them in the freezer if you want to dip them a second time, or cover them with sprinkles now. (use melted dark chocolate piping for striping or lettering).