- In large microwavable bowl, measure cereal; set aside. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 seconds or until melted. Add granulated sugar and water; microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds or until mixture is heated and can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until thoroughly glazed. Sprinkle with powdered sugar; mix well.
- Spread on cookie sheet. In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, or until it can be stirred smooth. Place in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off small corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle white chocolate over snack mix; sprinkle with edible glitter. Cool until white chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.
- Techniques: For an easy and even way to apply the powdered sugar, pour sugar into large resealable freezer bag. After removing cooked snack mix from microwave, let stand in bowl 1 to 2 minutes to cool, then pour into bag and shake!
- Healthy: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
View all nutritional information
Calories 110 , Calories Fat 35, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 125mg, Carbohydrate 18g, Protein 1g
|Saturated Fat||2 1/2g|