Vampire Cookies and Red Velvet Hot Cocoa
- VAMPIRE COOKIES:
Cut cookies into halves and set aside.
- Place frosting into a bowl and mix in several drops of red food coloring to create a deep red.
- Pipe the red frosting on the inside of the cookie halves.
- While cookie is still upside down with the inside facing up with the piped frosting, place marshmallows on top of the red frosting to mimic a “teeth” pattern of a mouth.
- Add two almond silvers in the middle of the teeth for vampire look.
- Place other cookies half together forming a top and bottom cookie with the teeth in the middle.
- RED VELVET HOT COCOA:
Place milk chocolate chips, whole milk, heavy cream, food coloring and red velvet cake mix into a saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, whisking constantly, until hot!
- If the consistency is too thick, add more milk until desired consistency is reached and rewarm in the microwave!