Low Carb Easy Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Cut cauliflower into small bite sized florets.
- Once water comes to rolling boil, salt water and stir in pasta. Cook 3 minutes and then pour in cauliflower pieces. Cook until pasta is al dente and cauliflower is soft. Drain and set aside.
- In same pot over medium heat, saute onion in olive oil until soft, 5 minutes. Sprinkle in salt and pepper. Pour in alfredo sauce. Pour milk into jar of alfredo sauce, replace lid and shake to remove any excess. Uncap and pour into pot.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese into sauce and stir until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth.
- Pour in cooked pasta, cauliflower and frozen peas. Stir until everything is well mixed and coated in sauce.
- Splash in a little milk if sauce seems to thick. Smooth the top and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Remove from heat and cover to melt cheese OR stick pot under hot broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly. Serve hot.