4 hours 12 min.
- If you have enough sprinkles, you can impress almost anyone. That's our motto. Channel your inner flower child for these sweet strawberry cupcakes.
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely in pan. Pierce cupcakes with wooden skewer or large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Tint COOL WHIP with food coloring; spread onto cupcakes.
- Cut each large marshmallow crosswise into 5 pieces with kitchen shears. Arrange 5 on top of each cupcake to resemble flower. Place 1 miniature marshmallow in center of each. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Flower Power Cake: Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package. Cool cake in pan 15 min. Poke holes in cake and continue as directed.
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of cake mix and/or JELL-O Gelatin.
- Substitute: Substitute multi-colored sprinkles for the colored sugar.
View all nutritional information
Calories 170, Total Fat 4g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Carbohydrate 31g, Protein 2g