Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapples
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange pineapple chunks in a single layer on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Pour pineapple juice over the pineapple.
- Mix dry ingredients well in a small bowl. Sprinkle dry ingredients over the pineapples, then toss so that all the pineapples are well coated.
- Drizzle melted butter over the coated pineapples.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the pineapples are golden and the brown sugar mixture caramelized. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: Pop the pineapples under the broiler for 1-3 minutes if you want a more caramelized look.