Oui Yogurt Sweepstakes Official Rules
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on July 17, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
3. HOW DO I ENTER? Visit our Facebook or landing page and enter the Yoplait Oui Yogurt contest by sharing with us how you’ve reused the Oui Yogurt glass jar container. Upload a photo of your Oui jar on our landing page for a chance to win $1,000.
To enter via Facebook, begin following the Family Fare, D&W Fresh Market, Family Fresh Market, or VG’s Grocery Facebook Page. Once you are following the page, you can enter the Sweepstakes by clicking the landing page link and then proceeding to upload your Oui Yogurt jar photo and enter your email/contact information as your contest submission.
- Enter by visiting the landing page link and proceed to
- upload your Oui Yogurt jar photo and enter your email/contact information as your contest submission. Or, alternatively enter a photo with a Oui Yogurt jar in it.
- If you participate via your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans. All terms and conditions of Facebook apply.
- Entries will be limited to one (1) Facebook/contact information entry per person (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Facebook or email account, more than one (1) Mobile Device or more than one (1) person use the same Mobile Device). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Participants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with the conduct of this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
This sweepstakes uses the Facebook platform and is not endorsed, sponsored, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with the sweepstakes.
4. HOW DO I WIN? Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held in January 2018 from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. You do not need to be present in store to win. Potential winner will be notified by a SpartanNash representative via email or phone on or after the day of the drawing. Potential winners must respond to such notification within two (2) days after notification. If a potential winner fails to respond within two (2) days or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner will be disqualified, and Sponsor will select an alternate winner from the remaining entries. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are communicated than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize winners so notified. By participating, participants and winner release Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability of any kind for any loss, harm, damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, and grant permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, address, city and state for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media without additional compensation or notice wherever lawful. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affect the administration, proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes.
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? One (1) of three (3) Prizes. First place: one thousand dollars ($1,000), second place: five hundred dollars ($500), third place: one (1) free year of yogurt valued at three hundred dollars ($300) delivered by coupon/gift card. Total ARV: $1,800. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure. Delivery of prize will be to recipient’s address and therefore requires a street (U.S. Mail) address. Your prize may be subject to taxation which is the winner’s sole responsibility.
6. AM I ELIGIBLE? The Sweepstakes is open to residents of Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (19 for Nebraska). Employees (and their families, and members of their households, whether or not related) of SpartanNash, its affiliated companies and the competitors of each are not eligible to receive a prize. To learn the identity of prize recipient (available after January, 2018), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: c/o SpartanNash, 850 76th St SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. All requests must be received by February 28, 2018 by 12pm central time.
7. WHAT ARE MY ODDS OF WINNING? Odds of being selected in the random drawing will be determined by the number of entries received.
8. HOW ARE DISPUTES RESOLVED? Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within Kent County, Michigan, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
10. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SpartanNash, 850 76th Street Southwest, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Inc. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.