Green Tea and Berry Oatmeal
Serves 1 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Spartan Green teabag
- 1⁄2 cup Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Bring one cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan, reduce heat to low. Let teabag steep in the hot water for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup rolled oats and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until oatmeal reaches desired thickness.
- Stir in berries until warmed. Remove from heat. 4. Stir in flax and maple syrup. Serve hot.