- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave or steam cauliflower until tender.
- Measure out 2 cups diced cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, egg white, parsley flakes, minced onion, salt, and black pepper.
- Form into 30 small logs.
- Arrange on the lined baking sheet; spray tots with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the bottom, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip, and spray with cooking spray.
- Continue baking until lightly browned on the other side, 8 to 9 minutes more.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes