- Mash peas, avocado, apple/lemon juice, and salt until you get a smooth and creamy guacamole.
- In a large bowl, mix guacamole with cassava flour to create a ball of “dough”.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to the thickness of a tortilla. Then cut into desired shapes such as circles or triangles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-20 minutes depending on the size, shape, and thickness of your cuts, flipping over half way through baking. Larger, thicker chips need more time and smaller, thinner chips will bake faster.
- After removing from oven, allow to cool before serving. The cooling process makes the chips even crispier.
Recipe adapted from LilSipper