Steak and Fries with Tender Ridge Angus
- 2 ea Tender Ridge Angus New York Strip Steak, 1 1/2“ thick
- 1 bag Steak Fries
- 1 Tbsp Spartan Olive Oil
- To taste Spartan Salt
- To taste Spartan Black Pepper, ground
- 1 c Spartan Steak Sauce
- 1 tsp Thyme, fresh leaves
- Heat oven to manufacturer's directions for steak fries.
- Heat a large pan over medium high flame. Tender Ridge Angus NY Strip Steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook Fries in oven per the manufacturer's directions. Place Steaks in the hot pan and sear for six to seven minutes per side until a deep mahogany is achieved and the internal temperature is 130 F. Remove steaks and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice steaks into 1/4" slices and season with salt.
- To build start with a steak fry, top with your preferred steak sauce, and finish with a slice of steak garnished with fresh thyme leaves.